Here are 6 tips from how God brought Bethany and I together that may help you find a Christian spouse.
1. God Prepared Me for Marriage By Teaching Me to Serve People, Not Just Pretty Girls.
2. When You Actively Serve God in Tangible Ways, You Will Meet Other People You Enjoy.
3. Friendship Is a Great Foundation for a Dating Relationship.
4. God Will Never Remove All the Risk and Will Never Give You All the Answers When It Comes to Relationships.
5. Difficulties in Dating Are Not a Sign You Are Not Meant to Be Together.
6. Perfectionism Kills Your Joy. Love Is Messy. But It’s Worth It.
You may also like:
- How to Glorify God in Your Relationship
- Christian Breakup Advice: Why, When, and How Should Christian Couples…
- Christian Dating, Waiting, and Actually Following the Lord
- Does the Bible Say Singleness Is Better Than Marriage?
- How to Apologize and Respond When You Really Messed Up
- Does God Care About Your Relationships?