ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Mark Ballenger is a blogger, vlogger, and online Bible teacher. He is the founder of the popular AGW Ministries (Apply God’s Word Ministries). Through ApplyGodsWord.com, his YouTube channel, and his other social media outlets, Mark’s teachings have been seen by millions.
His writings have also been featured on a variety of popular online ministries including DesiringGod.org, RelevantMagazine.com, ChurchLeaders.com, Beliefnet.com, and many more.
Mark has served in a variety of ministry roles over the years. He has served as a pastor where he primarily worked with 18 to 35 year olds. He has worked at a Christian men’s crisis center where he served men of all ages dealing with homelessness, mental illness, and addictions. He has also served as a missionary in West Africa. Mark has a master’s degree in pastoral counseling from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary.
Mark met his wife Bethany while serving as a missionary in West Africa. They were married in 2008 and currently have two children. They live in Cleveland, Ohio.
If you would like to stay up to date with all of Mark’s newest content, you can join the thousands of others on his email list. When you join this list you also get instant access to a variety of free eBooks by Mark including The Ultimate Guide to Christian Singleness. You can join this list by simply visiting ApplyGodsWord.com.
Is there such a thing as “the one”? Does God actually have a sovereign plan for your future marriage? How will God reveal “the one” to you? Can you miss God’s will for your relationships? If you’ve ever asked questions like these and want biblical answers, this book is for you.
God does have a plan for your future marriage and you can know what that plan is. This book answers 12 of the most commonly asked questions regarding God’s will and Christian relationships. At the end of each chapter, five questions are also included for small group Bible studies or for personal reflection. The topics covered include:
- Is There Such a Thing as “The One”?
- Does God’s Will Always Happen in Relationships?
- How Does God’s Sovereignty and Man’s Responsibility Work Together in Relationships?
- Does Your Sin and Satan’s Temptation Cancel Out God’s Sovereign Plan for Your Future Marriage?
- Why Pray About Your Future Marriage in Your Singleness If God Is Sovereign?
- Why Is God Waiting to Show You the Date He Has Set for Your Wedding Day?
- How Will God Reveal The One to You? (Part 1: Through His Word)
- How Will God Reveal The One to You? (Part 2: Through His Spirit)
- How Will God Reveal The One to You? (Part 3: Through Your Circumstances)
- What Should You Do If You Are Not Sure If God Is Revealing The One to You?
- Does God Ever Speak Through Dreams and “Prophetic Words” About Relationships?
- How Can You Overcome the Fear of the Unknowns and Move Forward Towards Your Future Marriage?
You may also like:
- 3 Outside the Box Ways to Stop Repetitive Sexual Sin
- How Does God Turn Evil Into Good?
- Christian Dating Advice: Should You Date Your Friend?
- 4 Ways a Good Christian Wife Loves Her Husband
- Answering 5 Common Objections to Christian Abstinence
- Christian Advice for Women Dealing with the Unknowns of Singleness