ApplyGodsWord.com is the writing ministry of Mark Ballenger. Mark is a graduate from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary with a Master’s Degree in Pastoral Counseling. He is a part of the pastoral team of a local church in Cleveland, Ohio (www.neochurch.org). Mark is married to his beautiful wife Bethany and they have a son and daughter, Logan and Noel.
Mark’s passion and gifting is to help people apply God’s word to their lives so they can better know, love, serve, enjoy, and glorify God in the freedom purchased through the gospel of Jesus Christ.
What to Expect
This website’s focus is to take a passage of Scripture and help readers actively apply what God has said. While there are endless problems presented to each person in this world, the ultimate answer to every issue is always Jesus Christ. No topic is off limits, but the central theme linking all our posts will be loving God and loving people, as all of Scripture hang on these two very specific commands (Matthew 22:36-40).
The mission of ApplyGodsWord.com is to help people see and live the truth for the glory of God and our enjoyment of him.
8 By this my Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be my disciples. 9 As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love. 10 If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commandments and abide in his love. 11 These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full.
12 This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
– John 15:8-13
To accomplish this mission, ApplyGodsWord.com will:
1. Always begin each post with Scripture.
2. Create posts which can be read around 5 minutes.
3. Post at least three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday)
4. Offer original resources, like our free ebook, What’s the Plot: 31 Days of Rediscovering Your Place in God’s Story.
You may also like:
- 5 Signs You’re Unknowingly Acting Masculine and Pushing Good Men…
- 10 Things You Will Notice If You Carry God’s Presence
- 3 Signs God Is Trying to Get Your Attention
- 3 Reasons God Is Letting You Go Through an Impossible…
- AGW University 2020 + New Course Details
- The Top 10 Most Viewed AGW Videos from 2019