Miscommunication with someone is not an automatic sign the relationship is over. In some cases, God will actually use miscommunication to help reveal “the one” to you.
Here are 3 reasons God will allow miscommunication when you meet the one.
And if you haven’t heard, the deadline to enroll in AGW University closes tonight, August 23rd at 11:59pm.
If you enroll before the deadline, you get lifetime access to all 7 of my relationship courses, 3 months of bonus one-on-one email coaching with me, lifetime access to the private study group which has over 950 other students in it currently, and you will get the $60 scholarship.
For more information, feel free to read to the end of this article where I’ll share more details about this unique opportunity. Or you can click here to visit AGW University.
1. God Will Allow Miscommunication When You Meet The One to Give You Confidence that This Is Not Infatuation or Puppy Love
There are at least two ways to get deceived about “the one.” First, you can think that the person you have the strongest feelings for is always the one. This usually leads to chasing the wrong person because the strongest feelings are oftentimes being fueled by things like infatuation.
Godly romantic feelings, however, grow at a healthy pace because they are fueled by truth and not our imaginations. While you certainly want to be passionate about the person God wants you to marry, passion alone leads you down the wrong path:
- 1 Corinthians 13:4, “Love is patient . . .”
- Proverbs 7:22-23, “All at once he follows her . . . as a bird rushes into a snare; he does not know that it will cost him his life.”
- Proverbs 25:28, “A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls.”
The next way people often get deceived about “the one” is to assume problems in the relationship mean God is saying “no” about this person. However, real love deals with real problems. When you meet the true love of your life, don’t be surprised if God uses this relationship to deal with issues in both of your hearts as your love for each other helps heal and mature you both.
By working through miscommunications, God will give you confidence that there is real substance in this relationship rather than mere infatuation or puppy love.
2. God Will Allow Miscommunication When You Meet The One So You Two Can Improve Your Communication Together
Anything worth having requires hard work. Of course all good things come by God’s grace, but he will empower us by his Spirit to take difficult steps to receive the glorious blessings he wants to give us:
- James 1:19, “Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger . . .”
- Proverbs 15:1, “A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”
- Ephesians 4:29, “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”
Commands like this sound very appealing. But don’t be mistaken, they are impossible to do without the Holy Spirit empowering you and sanctifying you (John 15:5). You won’t naturally speak this way. You will have to be trained to communicate like this.
If you want a deep communication connection with your future spouse, God will develop this in your relationship through allowing you two to have miscommunications. By miscommunicating and then talking through the problems, you will be developing the real skills that result in verbal clarity.
3. God Will Allow Miscommunication When You Meet The One So You Two Will Know God Put You Two Together and It Wasn’t Just Your Own Choice
If you can do something in your own strength, you can be sure you are not on God’s path for your life. God will call you to an impossible road to travel that you will fail on unless you are truly depending on him for your success.
You can’t communicate lovingly and clearly on a consistent bases unless you are truly walking with the Lord. By allowing you to see your inability to communicate properly together, God will be giving you the invitation to receive the miracle only he can bring – unity (Philippians 2:1-5, John 17:20-21, Ephesians 4:1-3).
- Matthew 19:6, “What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.”
- Proverbs 19:14, “House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.”
- Genesis 2:18, “I will make him a helper fit for him.”
When you fight through miscommunication and you and this person are unified, you will know this miracle is actually from God and not yourself.
As I mentioned at the beginning of this article, the deadline to enroll in AGW University will close tonight at 11:59pm.
I’m not promising you lavish blessings if you enroll in these courses. However, what I can promise you is that if you are in a season of life where you are prepared to work hard and truly study what the word of God says about relationships, you will grow immensely by enrolling in AGW University. And while I would never claim to have a secret marriage formula, I have created a wise blueprint that you can follow to increase your chances of meeting the one God might have for you.
I believe so much in the biblical information packed into these courses that I offer a 14-day money back guarantee for anyone not fully satisfied with their experience, no questions asked. Here’s what a few recent students have said about their experiences:
If you enroll before the deadline, which is tonight at 11:59pm, you will get:
- Lifetime access to all 7 relationship training courses, which is a total of 73 in-depth biblical classes. Each class has a video and the content is all in writing as well.
- You will also get lifetime access to the AGW University private Facebook group. This is where all the students can come together, share their struggles, make new friends, and learn from each other. I started this group as a little side bonus, but it has since blossomed into a thriving, encouraging community of likeminded people. This group has over 950 students in it thus far.(You don’t need to join this group to get the course information. This group is just for those of you who want the community and connection with other AGW students.)
- Also, if you enroll before the deadline, I’m giving you three months of bonus email coaching with me for no additional tuition cost. This is where you can share your personal story with me and you and I can create an individualized plan just for you to help you follow the Lord’s leading in your life specifically.
- Lastly, for everyone who enrolls before 11:59pm tonight, I am also giving you a $60 scholarship.
Again, this is not a magical formula. Rather, this is an invitation to those of you who desire to go to the next level and receive specialized relationship training that stems right from God’s word.