A Bible Study for Men’s Accountability Partners
Men who are accountability partners with one another often start their relationship with good intentions. Most often they want to be accountability partners because of the lustful temptations that swirl around them on a daily bases. Having another Christian man who wants to obey God’s lessons in the Bible, who will ask you hard questions, who will pray with you, and who you know is fighting sexual temptation right alongside of you is truly a great advantage in the war against lust.
So why do accountability partners so often fail? Not to oversimplify the answer, but often times men’s accountability partners fail because this relationship is based on talking, emotional transparency, and difficult conversations. In other words, men’s accountability partnerships require men to do what does not come natural to them.
That’s why every man’s accountability partnership needs a great Bible study to help this relationship succeed. A Bible study for men who are accountability partners is essential because:
- It’s difficult for men to week after week come up with Bible lessons for their accountability partnership.
- It can be tricky to for men to know what study questions they should go through with the other Christian men in their accountability groups.
- Lastly, many men would love to have deep conversations rooted in the Bible about the struggles they are having with sexual temptation. But, to no one’s shame, not every man is equipped to pull out helpful, well organized Bible lessons that are well suited for a specific relationship like an accountability partner.
With all that said, Redeemed Like David: How to Overcome Sexual Temptation was designed specifically to be a Bible study for Christian men who are accountability partners.
Redeemed Like David Description
Do you desire to overcome lust, porn, masturbation, and all other forms of sexual temptation? Do you value the power of God’s Word? Redeemed Like David offers a Christ-centered, Bible-based blueprint for overcoming all forms of sexual sin.
Perhaps the most notorious sexual failure in the whole Bible was King David’s affair with Bathsheba. And yet, even with this massive sexual blemish in David’s past, God still called King David “a man after my own heart” (Acts 13:22). How can this be?
The key to understanding David’s redemption is Psalm 51. In Redeemed Like David you will find that Psalm 51 is a roadmap on how to break free from the addictive sexual sins that have consistently plagued you.
Why Is Redeemed Like David a Unique Bible Study for Men’s Accountability Partners?
While there are plenty of very helpful Christian books on the topic of overcoming sexual temptation, Redeemed Like David is unique in that it takes one specific passage of Scripture and applies it directly to the question, “How can I overcome sexual temptation?”
If you are looking for a practical, powerful, expositional, verse-by-verse Bible study that will give you direction on how to overcome sexual sin, this book was made for you. If you are looking for a proven path to sexual freedom, Psalm 51 is the answer. It worked for King David. It can work for you too.
By studying the 10 lessons with your accountability partner, you will grow immensely in your knowledge of the Bible and learn to apply the biblical truths you need to win the war on lust. Study questions and the a complete leader’s guide are also fully included.
By Purchasing Redeemed Like David, You Will:
- Learn how to overcome specific sins like lust, masturbation, uncontrolled thoughts, premarital sex, and porn.
- Learn that freedom always starts with God’s power, not with human tips and techniques.
- Enjoy 10 chapters that are easy to read, packed with practical application, rooted in the Word of God, and completely Christ-centered.
- Learn how the power of Jesus’ cross and resurrection have already given you all that you need for freedom if you have put your faith in Christ.
- Discover that who you are in Christ will determine how you live for Christ.
- Learn how the presence of God is the cause of your purity, not the result.
- Discover how pivotal rest is to your redemption and continued restoration.
- Discover what King David learned from God on how to overcome sexual sin and temptation by studying Psalm 51 verse by verse.
- Receive all the questions, answers, notes, and additional resources needed to lead a small group Bible study. You can also use the Leader’s Guide with your accountability partner or to go deeper in your personal study time. It’s all included.
Redeemed Like David: How to Overcome Sexual Temptation plus study questions for each chapter and the whole leader’s guide is available in three formats:
For a FREE PDF version, submit your email at the top of this page and a copy will be sent to your inbox.